Find us and our agents at one of our service centres or Access Points. We can help with payment and service information for Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support.
We’re experiencing a high demand for our services due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Read more about payments and services during COVID-19.
If you’re affected by restrictions or in self isolation, you can do most of your Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support business with us online or by phone self service.
You can now do all of these things online through myGov:
- confirm your identity
- get a Centrelink Reference Number (CRN)
- create a Centrelink online account
- link your Centrelink online account to myGov.
You don’t need to visit a service centre or call us to do any of these.
Due to COVID-19, service centres may be closed or open at different times. Check local COVID-19 restrictions about wearing a face mask before you enter our service centres.
Please check customer service changes before you visit.
If you need to visit a service centre, remember:
- claims and enquiries may take time, so allow enough time for us to help you
- bring any relevant documents with you, as not having them may delay the process
- our offices experience peak times, so plan your visit, as it may help you to avoid a long wait time.
If you don’t have the internet at home you can use our self service terminals. There are some changes due to coronavirus, so check if your local service centre offers this before you visit.
Find out more about self service.